1.30.2012

Stick Straight







How come we always want what we can't have? If we have brown eyes, we want blue eyes, if we have curly hair, we want straight hair.  The days of permed hair are far into my past as I stare at a picture remembering the transformation from straight to curly hair...my head hurt, my eyes were were on fire from the perm solution, and I looked like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket.  All that a girl endures for beauty.  The days of wanting curly hair are long gone as I can only wish for a head of silky smooth strands.  I am a constant guinea pig to all hair products alike. 

Eureka! Tried and true, I have found one that I absolutely love!  Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Flat Iron Spray. Some flat iron sprays leave your hair feeling stiff and starch like.  The Keratin in this product strengthens and softens your locks while providing your hair with brilliant lustre and polished shine!    Made of avocado oil and cocoa butter you are taken to an island paradise with one single spray.  My hair is fabulously soft and I never have to deal with fly aways.  For a Salon Keratin Smoothing Treatment you could be paying in upwards of a couple hundred dollars, but for an everyday treatment this line of products provides the look and feel of salon treatments all for less than $10!  A surefire way to transform those dry locks in the winter and sun soaked strands in the summer.  Brilliant!

Bisous et calin! (Hugs and kisses)
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment