1.30.2012

Martini Monday!!!

For those who have had the privilege of eating at K'ya in Laguna Beach, they serve a fabulous Strawberry and Balsamic Martini.  It sounds odd but the flavors are spot on and they compliment each other beautifully.  I loved this Martini so much that I decided to try my own version at home.  After only one attempt I discovered perfection!  Here's my recipe for all to try.  

Remember, It's always 5 o'clock somewhere in the world! 

Cheers!

Strawberry Balsamic Martini
Yield: 1

Ingredients:

Martini Shaker
Martini Glass
2 oz vodka
1 oz simple syrup 
2-3 strawberries, muddled
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Squeeze of FRESH lime juice

Directions:
Muddle strawberries in shaker sans ice.  Add vodka, simple syrup and Balsamic Vinegar. Add ice, give it a good shake, remove ice and serve with muddled strawberries.













No comments:

Post a Comment