1.11.2012

Picture Perfect...Married on Maui


Picture Perfect.  That's exactly what our Wedding Day was....stressful as the planning part of things may have been, and the negative influences we encountered, to see the execution of my vision come to life made all of the long hours, frustrations and indecisiveness completely worthwhile.  That and I also had a husband still standing next to me at the end of our day.  I had to keep reminding myself that it was MY Day and that nothing could stand in the way of marrying the most amazing man on this earth and what makes it even more surreal is that HE actually chose me to be his wife.  I am the luckiest girl alive.  It was my fairytale wedding and I am honestly living a dream.  I wake up every day to a man who would go to the ends of the earth for me and loves me unconditionally.  The day that I said I do, I knew that my life had truly begun...


Here is a glimpse of how perfect our Wedding Day was.  Thanks to all of the AMAZING service providers and most especially Erica Chan of Erica Chan Photography in Maui who captured how magical of a day November 16th 2011 truly was...



I changed out of my Manolos and into my White Calisto Flip Flops to climb the rocks to get to this Fabulously Picturesque location.  The short but difficult trek was absolutely worth it!
 


Erica brought us several props to use and I loved how these vintage suitcases tied into the overall feel of the photo.  The fence surrounds the perimeter of the Beach House and we got alot of "Waves and Honks" as passerby'ers rode and drove by.

This is typical me...daydreaming away. 

Thanks to the custom design by Designer Touch Group, this Birdcage veil was the inspiration for the Modern Vintage feel I was shooting for.  After the veil followed the lace gloves and Crystal Bib Necklace.

As my dress hung on this fabulous personalized hanger given to me by my good friend Marissa, I could only smile knowing that soon enough the dress would come off the hanger, and I would wear it to Marry my Best Friend.

I love this picture!  The fabulously Magical White Orchid Beach House and the Palm Trees in the background are a perfect backdrop.  We felt like we were in a magazine shoot!  



This picture captures the intimacy of our reception.  We felt like we were in our own little world and this picture depicts that so perfectly.  It was such a perfect evening...

Love this picture.  Once again it is something I'd see on the pages of a magazine. 



All of ladies received a Pashmina to throw around their shoulders when the sun went down.  The tags coordinate with all of my Wedding Stationary from the Invitations to the Place Cards. 

Picture Perfect...

Designed by my Mom and I, the table turned out picture perfect. After hours of mock tables in the foyer at home, we finally achieved the look that we wanted and then shipped box after box of Wedding decor to our planners on Maui. 


Our Wedding Rings were custom designed by Bridal Diamond Palace in Los Angeles.  I was orginally sent a Digital Computer Illustration and then my ring(s) were molded from wax to ensure that it was exactly what we wanted. 
The final product!  A 3.2ctStunningly Gorgeous Emerald cut ring!!!


Who could ask for a more beautiful Wedding Ceremony...
Our First Dance...I love the blurred chandelier in the background. It makes this picture so romantic.

Me and My Manolo's...Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life. :)




Big Hugs and Thank you's to:
Erica Chan Photography of Maui
White Orchid Weddings
Fairmont Kea Lani-Thanks to Polly Xiong and her amazing staff!
Designer Touch Group
Teresa Sena Designs
Hawaii Video Memories
Pacific Isle Rentals
Dj Zeke Kalua
Bridal Diamond Palace -Thanks to Neil for being so patient with me...
The Naked Orchid-Custom Garter Design on Etsy
My Hair and Makeup team: Leah Yniguez and Amanda Sharp

Most of all I want to thank my Husband Jason for putting up with my Bridezilla moments and loving me "Just the way I am" and reminding me everyday to never change for anyone.  To my parents for loving me for who I am loving me unconditionally and supporting me through all of my triumphs and tribulations. For ALWAYS knowing that we can count on eachother through anything that life throws at us. To a family that measures success through his family and not of his fortune.   


I love you forever Jason, Dad, Mom and Nathan



No comments:

Post a Comment